Internet Explorer is unsupported, please use another browser
How To Get Free Trades
Free online stock trading
Executing Free Trades
Getting free stock trades is easy with TradeZero.
- The Stock must trade on the NYSE, AMEX or Nasdaq and be greater than $1.
- All orders must be limits for 200 shares or more and not create an immediate match.
- When placing a buy limit order, the order must be at least 1 penny below the ask price.
- When placing a sell limit order, the order must be at least 1 penny above the bid price.
In this example you see symbol GE trading 8.55 bid x 8.56 ask.
Entering an order to buy 200 shares of GE at 8.55 will create a FREE TRADE.
Entering an order to sell 200 shares of GE at 8.56 will create a FREE TRADE.
Watch our video below on how to place free stock trades.
Checking your free
trading history is easy.
- Clients can easily check their account to view their free trading.
- Review, research and export account and trading history into excel.
with monthly volume schedule
Open an Account with TradeZero
100% Free Limit Orders
Proceed to open an International account, which requires citizenship outside the U.S. and Canada.
Otherwise click United States to be taken to TradeZero America.